Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 4
        I tried routing I2C to P3.0 and P3.1, both valid pins for SCB1. It compiled ok and uses SCB1 which has those pins, but no output is appearing ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I just received a PSoC 4 unit to evaluate for a potential project/product. I installed creator 2.2 and I have been looking at videos and examples... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everybody, in my psoc4 proj. template with PSOC 4 pioneer kit I'm trying to test the capability of get a external time base tick for RTC purpose, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    As you may know, PSoC 4 has limited flash when compared with PSoC 3 and PSoC 5LP. Using the GCC print and sprintf functions takes up ~30k o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 hi,    recently i bought a PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-042) board and i want to communicate with ds2431 which is a one wire  EEPROM chip which needs ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Does anyone know what this means, and how to solve it?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Do I need UDB component to have a timer interrupt of 1second?    In PSOC standard clock was connected to interrupt, and that's all Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello folks,    some of you may have seen the "100 projects in 100 days" promotion that is currently ongoing on element14.com, where we are releasin... Show More
KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 4
        Is anyone using the Cy8CKIT-042 Demo Shield? I'm trying to get the LCD module to work. Has anyone got it to work yet?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
An attempt has been made to implement an Incremental ADC on PSoC4, based on the Topology No. 3 provided by Dave Van Ess in the below article in EE Tim... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy