Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

AzGa_264406
PSoC™ 4
I'd ordered the PSOC4 Pioneer Kit and some chips from PSoC 4200 and PSoC 4100 Families on August 30, and 3.5 days later the chips were brought to me.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         Does anyone know if there wil be soon new PSoC 4 devices with more resources and analog capabilities like PGA's, more UDB, more FLASH+R... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm building a design based on the CY8C4245PVI-482 28-SSOP. When I add another pin, taking the pin count up to 21 in the pin selector, I get the error... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
     Hello,                         I’m trying to figure out how to get delta time in a loop. How can this be done? Should I use a timer? I tried to j... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How can i control the control bit of a tristate buffer ? tried connecting an output to it but keeps giving me an error. "Terminals "FM_PWM.oe_0,LM_PWM... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Can some one help me in using UART in Deep Sleep mode?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for this problem.  I need to record the analog voltage level for 2048 pixels on a linear sen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I'm having some troubles with reading data out of a linear sensor.   I'll be posting later about the ADC step, but I need to figure out s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
SysTick feature is supported in Cortex M0 and hence can be used in PSoC4 as  system tick interrupt to control task switching.                SysTick i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I am fairly new to watchdog and brownout detection. I have a prototype project running on a PSoC 4, and in the case of a brown out I have to b... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy