Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I complained to Cypress about the high shipping price for CY8CKIT-049-4xxx and they reduced it to 15$     So not only these boards are now available, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    Please let me know how to locate and edit the boot.tpl/boot.asm file for PSoC 4.     I am a novice in this field, so thanks for your help!!... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
 Okay so I have an extremely simple program, all it does it shoot an array of chars out of the UART. Before it starts communicating it sends a digital... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 4
I have got problems when I tried to use the outputs of a TCPWM configured as Timer. Measurements revieled that the pulse at the ov-output is just ~45n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi, I am new to this development kit and I just want to start a simple project.    However I have some questions.     I just want to make a simple tr... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 4
        Hi, I received a CY8CKit-049 http://www.cypress.com/?rID=92146 which I want to use to do the software developement prior to ordering the PCBs.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there a straight-forward way to power the Pioneer from a 3.6V power supply?  I have tried multiple methods of doing so without much success... Appl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear fellow developers!    The concept of the  Psoc programming is rather new for me. For an introductory course on microcontrollers (@EE BSc) i had t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Trying to build progamming circuit that will work with MiniProg3  and 10 pin mini header (FTSH-105-01--l-DV-K). But the circuit has pins connected to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I was going throught the Datasheet of PSoC 4 Timer Counter Pulse Width Modulator (TCPWM), (Read Here). On page 32 a nice diagram is given to explain ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy