Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello folks,         I've a question regarding I2C communication in CY8CKIT-042 pioneer board.    What I want to do is a simple I2C communication; Wri... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have been using the CY8CKIT-042 PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit  board with PSoC Creator for some time with no problems until yesterday.    But now for... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I am working on CYRF6936 transceiver module interfaced with PSoC 4 prototyping kit. I think it is one of SPI based "CYFI" radio modules housed... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Please chech the question posted here:     http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=4749&rID=103823&start=1&message=posted         Many thanks! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Does anybody know free middleware for the PSOC4 (ARM Cortex M0) with file system support (Flash RAM, SdCard) ?    I know there is a very good middlewa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Dear friends,i would like to implement project requirind displaying information on tft screen such as running counter,environment conditions ,and etd... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello!    Recently a friend and I both purchased the psoc 4 ble trainer and have been enjoying tinkering around together with the example projects, i... Show More
AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I am waiting     Thanks,    Ashok r Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 So I got the New BLE 042 Kit... great kit got it working fast! Heres my problem i am very new to bluetooth and i have gone through many example proje... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 In my current PSoC 4200BLE project the enabling of an isr seems to "block" the rest of the main function.    In main there is a for loop after the IS... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy