Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello everybody,    i've a problem that i managed to solve, but i couldn't understand whey the solution worked.    when i build my project i get this... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm currently designing a PCB to use CapSense with a 16-pin QFN PSOC 4000, the CY8C4014LQI-421.    For better tuning at a later point I want to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I modified the ADC_Differential_Preamplifer project to work with a PSoC 4 BLE Pioneer Kit and with a load cell as shown in the attached schematic. It ... Show More
BrTe_297846
PSoC™ 4
I'm fairly new to the PSoC architecture so I expect some frustration learing a new part. I've programmed PIC, Intel, Zilog, and Motorola microcontroll... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I have an application where an event will trigger the need to generate UART data, and transmit it, but if the event is not present, the UART c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,         I have a question that where can I download CY5672 PRoC™ BLE Remote Control Reference Design Kit ' related files, such as source code and... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I set up a simple system to read the die temperature.  I set it up as the datasheet shows, but I cannot set the 'Single Ended Result Format' du... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I was wondering if anyone had any examples of how to write a floating point number to Em_EEPROM.  I remember reading something somewhere along... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm working on an assignment for my studies, I'm making a system that measures the voltages of two incoming channels with the SAR ADC component... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working on one of the example projects from the 100 Projects in 100 Days set of projects - Dynamic Broadcaster, Project #9 www.cypress.com/ - and ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy