Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to use the 9-bit address mode with hardware address detection on a CY8C4245 and although it it one of the biggest PSoC 4 devices the desig... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am currently working on UltraSonic Sensor based Distance Measurement. I am using the sensor HCSR04 for that. With help of Danaaknight, I h... Show More
AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    The Android app for CySmart Spider is now available on google play. it will work with RGB Service mode.    data[0]- bit0 & bit1 used for Cy... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Is it possible to implement ble over the air updating without the use of external memory?

ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    See the attached project.  It runs fine for a while, but eventually gets stuck here:    CY_NORETURN    CY_ISR(IntDefaultHandler)    {        /... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I want to place a delay on my signal path    I try to use the Shift Register component [v2.30] : I connect only the reset, clock and shift_o... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    Can anyone please tell me how I can use 2,3 or 4 UARTs in a single PSoC4? Also, I can not find any pins other that 0[4] and 0[5] that can be... Show More
rola_264706
PSoC™ 4
Project 33 in 100 projects in 100 days BLE. I have this app working except the Micrium® µC/Probe application. The data is there in the dongle I can se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am working with psoc 4. I am Interfacing LCD with PSOC 4. I tried with the example project given in Creator. But I am getting error. I am ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hello. My project have two states: NORMAL and TEST. In NORMAL state I use i2c module. In NORMAL state I change state on the TEST. In TEST stat... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy