Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi everyone,    i used the example Project AN91162 to make my own Custom BLE Service. I made the all the settings on the BLE-Block. All i want is to ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 4
Might be useful for some people, attached a list with URLs of    the PSOC 4 element14 100 day 100 projects list.         Regards, Dana. Show More
chva_349096
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,    I am having some issues with reducing power consumption on the PRoC 4 BLE chip.  Maybe someone can help me.    If I create a new project on... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        I tried all the advertisement type, but could not change the value of the flag to 0x1a. Could anyone help? By the way the flag value 0x1a mean... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I'm searching a way to improve my throughput between a psoc 4 ble and an Android device version 5.1.    I am wondering if the psoc can send mo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hi there, I wonder if someone could tell me how to change the flag value when setting the advertisement packet? I cannot find the window to do... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi all,    is it possible to enable/disable shield of capsense configuration from application in CY8C4100 project? How?        Thanks.. Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to battery back up the time for the PSOC 4 RTC component coming out in Creator 3.2 without b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm using the PSoC 4 CY8CKIT-049 and trying to get the fastest SW pin toggle.    I set all the clocks to the maximum of 48MHz, and set TestPin to ... Show More
rola_264706
PSoC™ 4
I just received the new CYBLE-022001-00 module and I wanted to try a project example. PRoC_BLE_CapSense_Slider_LED.  It will not rebuild in PSOC 3.2  ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy