Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I am wondering if I can manually tune the CapSense in my custom board over the MiniProg3.  Do I have to solder wires onto pins that can be use... Show More
RuDe_666331
PSoC™ 4
I used the BLE_HID_mouse example and adapted some lines to get the mousewheel data as 4th byte:    #define MOUSE_DATA_LEN              (4u)  //instead... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I am not sure if this is the most appropriate forum but as my question is related to the PSOC 4200, I thought I would start here.    We have a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Not sure if this goes here or in the USB forum but since it's part of the PSoC 4xxx prototype boards I decided to post it in here:    Someone in a for... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am working with psoc 4. I am Interfacing LCD with PSOC 4. I tried with the example project given in Creator. But I am getting error. I am ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,     I have a PSOC4 BLE acting as a GAP peripheral device. In my application, the peripheral device can initiate a disconnect from its peer as ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello, I have a feeling, that I missed something, but anyway.    I have a cy8ckit -049-42xx Psoc 4 prototyping KIt. I installed PSoC creator 3.1 SP 2... Show More
VinayDand
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    My question will be:    Will Blue Tooth Link will be the correct solution for the following application?    Application:    One Common recei... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        I am trying to develop an application to communicate to an existing Bluetooth module. I tried using Adruino SDK. This form is confusing. Has a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi          I am trying to get this code to work.    It compiles and loads correctly.      I connect with phone and it disconnects like it's suppose ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy