Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 By default, SP points to MSP on init.    Steps used:        1. Set MSP and PSP registers.        2. Assert SP reset to MSP upon setting.        3. Se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Problem statement:    Want to add some assembly instruction in c code.    By default, it compiles in thumb mode, want to compile instruction as ARM mo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I would like to know how to start making our own projects using the PSOC module . I have understood the basics of ADC and the blinking programs. I wo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         In psoc creator,    how can I profile the code and know how much resourses each function takes?         Br,    Fayek Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there any reason why a capsense button cannot be placed in the centre of a radial slider?  Assuming enough ground clearance is left around the butt... Show More
AMSH_1344256
PSoC™ 4
DEAR READER     I am going through the PSoC 4 development kit User guide and need to know what is the significance of capacitor Ctank and Cmod in the ... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Took the SPDIF_Tx component from a PSoC 5 project and see it's marked incompatible on the PSoC 4 board. Any simple ways to get this running her... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello , I need help to understand I2C programming for psoc 4. I don't have enough knowledge about I2C communication. I looked some project sample But... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
 I get an error while trying to route the output of the IDAC to port 4 pins. It says "no valid path found"    But the GPIO specification sheet states ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,         Sorry for the noob question.     I am interested in these prototype boards, but how to identify the micro-controller used in the board.  ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy