Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Sirs,    This is OTA bootloader example compiler result:    Flash used: 12762 of 131072 bytes (9.7%). SRAM used: 3856 of 16384 bytes (23.5%). Stack... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I just experimented with bootloadable project, with and without success, and then: "why don't push device frequency to it's rated 48MHz?".    and I di... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

What is meant by Refresh Rate mentioned in Segment LCD component?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 This may be a really stupid question, but here goes:    Is there any way a new DAC component could be developed that would be accessible thru the har... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi to all,    I want to know how to sample Audio Frequency signal ranges from 2 Hertz to 40 Hertz i.e. stereo output from laptop by PSOC4 inbuilt SAR... Show More
azcypro1
PSoC™ 4
None of my browsers shows the capability to search the forums by keyword, or select threads started by me (for example).  Why not? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, folks. Somehow, in the process of programming my non-BLE PSoC 4 demo board I blew away the bootloader. My Arrow tech has offered to lend me his Mi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I am having trouble with this project in debugging mode, it shows "Debugging - Running", but the Pause Button (Halt Execusion, Ctrl+Alt+Bre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        I'm not looking for a boot loader. My question is if there is a way to program variables once flash memory has been programmed. eg a variable ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I have been working on a early development system to read sensor data and transmit using BLE.  My system seems to be working well except for sending ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy