Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
I have a project running on PSCO 4200 that goes into deep sleep and is woken by change in GPIO pin.    When I run the code , it appears to sleep for a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi All,    I am not sure if all of you are aware of this. You need to configure Vref to "Internal 1.024 V bypassed" from the drop-down list in SAR AD... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4

Why am I getting this error (attached), all the pins are on the same port:

azcypro1
PSoC™ 4
I am using a Galaxy Note 3 (Samsung says "Bluetooth 4 (Low Energy)" in the specs).  CySmart sees the Phone Alert Handler (running on the BLE Pioneer K... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello, guys, I'm trying to project a VDAC and change the voltage across a pin using the capsense. It's a easy job to implement this using psoc 5 but ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have some strange problem with a CY8C4245LQI-483. I made a program with a slider and a pwm output. It works quite well but after some time using it ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using SW2 to switch between power modes and then measure current in each mode. But I am not getting desired current in each mode.                ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I write for PSoC BLE demo project.    Launches android smartphone CySmart.    I getting data from the PSoC on a smartphone.    Everything works.     ... Show More
anpi_1343696
PSoC™ 4
I have a design that uses a thermistor with an ADC SAR and AmuxSeq UDB on a PSOC 4 BLE.    Trying to use the new EZ-BLE for a project. As the CYBLE-02... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy