Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
 I have a low power application that is drawing too much current when connected to another IC and placed into Deep Sleep.    If I measure current of e... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hallo,    Where I can find example with schematics? In particular I'm looking for the link to an host microcontroller with UART communication. Moreov... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
So I have a simple program, as soon as a GPIO goes high it fires an interrupt which reloads a counter, when the GPIO goes low again it firest another ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Starting as a new thread from a previous question/discussion on Gyro/Accelerometer. My son & I are building a quadcopter as a Summer project (hopfeull... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I do some tests with PSOC4 opamp, the result is not really good:    I configure a opamp as a follower and put a signal like sinus from 0 to 100... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can anyone tell me where the center of mass is for this module? We could determine it by trial and error when the first proto hits the surface mount l... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I write for PSoC BLE demo project.    Launches android smartphone CySmart.    I getting data from the PSoC on a smartphone.    Everything works.     ... Show More
DiBr_284171
PSoC™ 4
     HRM_DataLogger with CySmart1.0 Dongle:                   The HRM_DataLogger connected to the CySmart1.0  dongle functions as described in the acc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I've spent some hours on my CY8CKIT-042 BLE and I'm now checking the power consumption of my project. I applied the AN92584  application no... Show More
VinayDand
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    In PSoC4 we have to use emulated EEPROM component to use flash portion as EEPROM area. One limitation of the Em_EEPROM component of PSoC4 is... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy