Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
From looking at the 100 projects in 100 days examples I see a lot of "printf " statements in the code. for example Day002_Heart_Rate_Sensor    I'm usi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi cypress community,    I'm trying to re-negotiate connection parameters from peripheral just after connection. To do this i'm using CyBle_L2capLeCon... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
I have a product which uses PSoC 1 which uses firmware to dynamically select 2 of many different GPIO ports to be inputs to a quadrature decoder.    T... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I cant find a link to download PRoC SDK,the link always goes to home page. I am having the PRoC Remote Control kit,but am unbale to work on it without... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm currently working with the PSoC4 Pioneer Kit and trying to interface a GLCD with two KS0108 Controllern on it. I connected the data-port... Show More
JuVo_286221
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys,     I am looking into how to synchronize multiple clocks running on PSoC 4 BLE devices and one smartphone, where all device are connected to ... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone    Can anyone please help me to configure I2C interrupt? In the configuration block of I2C, there is no setting given to configure inte... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
I am working on I2C communication between Raspberry Pi as master and PSoC4 as slave. To set PSoC4 as I2C slave, I am programming it with EZI2C Slave (... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I cant find a link to download PRoC SDK,the link always goes to home page. I am having the PRoC Remote Control kit,but am unbale to work on it without... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, as an intern student I am new at Psoc 4 and I am stuck with a problem. I have been given a project on home energy monitoring, therefore I have to ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy