Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using the BLE Pioneer Kit with the PSoC BLE Module and the connection example code from AN92584.    I am able to achieve similar connection curre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Looking at the techinical specs on the Cypress web site of the CY4245, it suggests that it has 4kB of EEPROM memory.    http://www.cypress.com/part/cy8c4245axi-473... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
There is definitely fewer places I can find answers to issues I have here than if I were in the PIC world.    I tried Cypress Document Manager search,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am having a problem where I took a PSoC4 design and am porting it to PSoC4M.  When I move the pins to the new location I get the following errors:  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I found the issue with Cypress web page security.    When it comes to entering credit card info, the web page stops secure connection.    Be carefull Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I finally found the schematic of this kit on page 82 of  CY8CKIT-042-BLE_KIT-Guide.pdf    I found the pin Vin connected 4V. But didin't expect, that t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm making a project in which the client reads a few values from the server when the server characteristics are updated.    From what I understand, th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I am still in the design phase of my widget so I need to know what features and prices each available version of the PRoC BLE has.    I found the fea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,         Newly working with cypress products, I recently discovered the PRoC BLE.    I would like to create a new component for the CYBL10563-5... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Anyone have any idea when and how much?

Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy