Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello!  It is necessary to measure the voltage across the resistor using psoc 4 prototyping kit (CY8C4125AXI-483). I add an ADC_SAR_Seq component, but... Show More
AnKa_1206521
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Just browsing the 4200 M series datasheet and noticed the pinout table does not contain pins 36-38 for the QFN68, are these just NC? and is tha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This is on Kickstarter the first PSOC BLE app, and they have a dev kit also, looks like they have a small platform that has about 12 sensors on the bo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using FreeRTOS (blink LED) demo project for PSOC and modified the project to handle Application sleep mode using vApplicationIdleHook function.  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The original project used BLE v1.20 and included one byte of dynamic Manufacturer Specific Data in the Advertisement packet.  Upgrading the component ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hi,this problem is different from the RTC post, I'm just trying to do a simple debouncer circuit to test an issue. PSOC 3.2 creater PSOC 4M/42... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

How do you send write requests to peripherals in code? 

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
From what I've seen, for connection handles, you simply declare something along the lines of:    CYBLE_CONN_HANDLE_T  connectionHandle;    and it stor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to run a PWM block with a fixed clock and have that clock, along with the PWM signal available on output pins.    When I try to use the TCPWM b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey everyone, I am new to PSoC and I am working on a project and am trying to use PSoC to collect data (voltage and time) and at the same time graph t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy