Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have come across a BLE state that is somewhere between Advertising and Connected that I can not find info on.    The problem is that this state appe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are moving backwards. Excellent Psoc forum was Psocdeveloper.    No forum search button makes total mess. I can't find my own posts.    Search comm... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Does PSOC 4 BLE support BLE 4.2? do we have plan to support BLE 4.2 feature esp Secure connection, Data length extension, Extended Scann filter... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Off the shelf example on PSOC42 and ble 042 kit. No modification.  Debugging mode    1. I'm able to receive data from psoc    2. I detect with logic a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The CY8CKIT-142 module communicates and runs the test firmware ok when mounted on the CY8CKIT-042 BLE KIT. When I place it on my own baseboard, the CY... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hello please look my workspace Why My LED is not Blinking ?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is that it is  possible to access CY5672 PROC BLE REMOTE CONTROL through CY8CKIT-042-BLE board instead of  USB dongle?. I have flashed the CY5672 PROC... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
     Hi, I'm developing a project that uses a Timer, and I want to set an interrupt when I receive an input on the capture input of the timer, or when... Show More
MiKO_283856
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'd like to interface the UART Tx output of a 4200 PSoC4 running on a 3.3V bus to a device fed with a 5V PS.  I don't want to use a level trans... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    my name is Silvano. I'm a beginner in development with Proc Creator and EZ- BLE CYBLE-022001.    Cypress has developed an apps, the na... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy