Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress PRoC BLE World:         I have a Cypress PRoC BLE configured with a GAP role of: “Peripheral and Central”.    The device starts scanning... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys,    i have my board ready and now i wanted to program the device (CY8C4247LQI-BL483) with the MiniProg 3.    When i want to program the devic... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Signed up for a training class in Lynnwood WA but never recieved a confirmation regarding the class location!  Boo!         The class is scheduled for... Show More
AMSH_1344256
PSoC™ 4
hello    Is CySmart Android Installation file .apk is available for Android version 4.2 ? How can i get this?    thanks    AMIT Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am ramping up on PSoC4 BLE using PSoC Creator with gnu toolchain (the default).  I generated a blink project using TCPWM, and reading the aut... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys !    I have some questions about PSoc BLE. I try to connect the Psoc (in mode peripherical) to a smartphone (mode central) by GATT protocol.  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
After some time CustomEventHandler is not called.    How to debug BLE stack?    What is the requirement for BLE stack to call Event Handler?    Why BL... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear all, I attended the PSoC 4 BLE semilar a couple of month ago, and now trying to ramp up on the PSoC BLE technology.  I am familiar with Xilinx Zy... Show More
AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
 Hi, everyone         Where I can get the source code of CY8CKIT-042-BLE android app         Thanks,    Ashok Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a simple application I am developing on the CY8CKIT-049 to determine the suitability for a low power battery application.  The first step is to... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy