Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
I want to align two clocks running at 100KHz and 1MHz.    1. I declared a Design wide cock running at 1MHz    2. Then dragged and dropped two clock co... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The AN56551 is very close to our application. But this application is no more on Cypress web site and it was designed around a PSOC3 (CY8C3866AXI-040)... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        I am looking for the Breathing LED software example associated with the CY8CKIT-043 Prototyping Kit. The User Guide references code example CE... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am playing with PSoC 4 Pioneer KIT, however always hard to program, hard to find any target in PSoC creator; although there is KitProg USB-UA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
As I build up my project I see that I have a few unused pins until I enable their specific components.    For example I have a line that may be used a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I m using a PSoC 7124 BTLE and I cac´t add a single opamp.  This error appears:    Unable to place component "\Opamp_1:cy_psoc4_abuf\". Eit... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Is there a way to know how many clock (HFCLK) cycles do the TCPWM API (for that matter any API) functions take to execute.    Take for example: TCPWM_... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Hello!    I want to update the counter register to a new value each time a TC event occurs.    1. What integer parameter does the  PWM_SetInterruptMod... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Forget marketing. Is UART supported on this  ?    When interrupt is set internal RX interrupts don't trigger, except  UART_INTR_RX_OVERFLOW    When sw... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I am new to PSOC so please bear with me if this question seems very simple 🙂  I am looking for measuring a signal and battery voltage (... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy