Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have a more theoretical question regarding CapSense (implemented using a PSoC4 BLE device):    My application uses CapSense generic sensor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am a newbie, working on PSoC 4 to communicate a sensor via SPI.    After reading and trying a lot of documents and example, I still cannot ma... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hi, We are trying to create a BLE Library with a customized profile. But are facing issues in including the Cypress base BLE Library. Please s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    for my thesis I do need a clean definition of PSoC devices, apart from company slang. Which I could not really find in the web.    Is it cor... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to work out the power saving methodology for a HID device.    The power saving application note states that its possible to enter a low po... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How can print float valves and also square and square root functions.is there any library to get those functions to work. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I am developing, a new SW, i have been trying to put my PSOC into DEEPSLEEP during more than 2sec and it is imposible, why?¿ becouse the only ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Mr. Dana    I need some information about the document that you posted in my previous post ''  set many alarm using psoc RTC ''    what should b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to send a scan request packet and receive a scan response packet in return, but only when specific advertisement packets are received.    The a... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
I want to align two clocks running at 100KHz and 1MHz.    1. I declared a Design wide cock running at 1MHz    2. Then dragged and dropped two clock co... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy