Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
According to  the explanation of CySysClkEcoStart(uint32 timeoutUs), timeoutUs : Timeout in microseconds. Is there any reference guide for the chip of... Show More
ShCh_1406391
PSoC™ 4
Hello.    I am trying to develop an application in which the processor is awaken from deep-sleep mode via an external GPIO interrupt, I am facing some... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,  I want to know the status of  PWM outputs when I enter into deepsleep mode? All zero or HiZ or something else? How do they perform when I close t... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 4
www.cypress.com/         Regards, Dana. Show More
mame_1363116
PSoC™ 4
We are migrating a Optical Heart Rate Monitor project from PSOC 4 BLE to PSOC 4 and are getting an error apr.M0003:Unable to find solution for the ana... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi:    Right now with my CY8CKIT-049-42xx, I am trying to see how fast can be the transmission of an array of uint8,  so I am using a TCPWM in a Timer... Show More
N_SE_329246
PSoC™ 4
Hello ,    we have a medical application demanding for AM modulated signal generation with    Carrier freq :- 2500Hz or 4000Hz, Modulating signal of 5... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm actually using a psoc as a peripheral server. I'm using a white list as a security layer and I need to be compliant with iOS standard :    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've been reading around various sources trying to figure out how to measure a battery voltage on a PSoC 4 BLE running from a CR2032. We've all seen t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I'm looking to write to a custom service with a PSoC configured as a Client/Central that is connected to a Peripheral device. The command t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy