Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello! I want to include service data in advertisement packet. So far I have made it so i can actually see that field changing in CySmart App, but whe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm trying to determine exactly when advertisement packets are transmitted. In the Register Technical Reference Manual I found the ADV_TX_INTR ... Show More
ShCh_1406391
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am trying to send the battery level in the advertisement packet. I am using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE. I used the constant broadcaster sample ap... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi I am brand new to PSOC and I have some questions    1) My understanding is that you design your hardware on a pioneer board (I have the 042 BLE) an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Good afternoon         I'm trying to connect  proc ble with miniprog3 by I2C to tune my proximity cap sensor but connection fails (read operation fail... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Is it possible to interface to HDMI in PSOC 4 ??    I have a CY8CKIT-049-42XX kit, is it possible to connect this to a HDMI transmitter chip th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I want to send string from char array using BLE I add custom service in Profiles (BLE configuration), What should I do next? Show More
ShCh_1406391
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have made a prototype using CYBLE 022001 - 00 and currently using MiniProg3 to burn programs on it via SWD interface. I was wondering whet... Show More
CeGu_1509311
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I got the CySmart source code from customer support, but I want to know if I should use Android Studio or Eclipse to modify the app.   ... Show More
jepaz
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I managed to configure all the settings for a 4x20 character LCD I just cant figure out why some words or numbers are not completely writte... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy