Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

user_1528391
PSoC™ 4
It's written that the Ram status is not retained at stop mode. Does that mean the device removes the peer devices and needs to get paired everytime wh... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am working in a direction to use SysTick timer in order to record a time period in between two events and save it in a variable. SysTick T... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using your example code UART_to_BLE_central and UART_To_BLE_peripheral to test serial communication between two devices CY8C4248LQI-BL483 (Periph... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Due to the unsupported situation of BLE Qt class in Windows OS, I just installed Linux Ubuntu OS.    However, not only Qt in Ubuntu cannot find... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi to all,    I have done a simple program for testing the consumption of the EZ PRoC Module (CYBLE-022001-00). With that code the outcomes are as fol... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to establish the lowest power level (ie, hibernate/sleep/deep sleep) to which I can take the 4200 and still recover my PRS state informatio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

I just download cy5672 hardware documents, but I do not know which software can open your files ?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I'm having problems saving settings to the flash after manual runtime tuning. Psoc4 Capsense design guideline says following ->    Note Af... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've implemented the BLE low power mode using CyBle_EnterLPM(CYBLE_BLESS_DEEPSLEEP) as suggested in AN92584_001-92584_0A_V.  Works great and I get abo... Show More
ErBU_1372276
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a time of 500ms between reset and calling the main function. It is the function in start_c init_libc_array taking all this time? How to ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy