Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Folks,    I know that its not the most beautiful way to establish a SPI connection but due to Project history I have to implement an SPI bit bangin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The Psoc evaluation board LED2 is keep on blinking ,once it powered up.I am unable to debug and psoc creator not showing any target device.    help me... Show More
feme_285141
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone. I wonder what would have to change in the code-BLE UART to measure with ADC and send the data right through UART-BLE Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Just got the BLE KIT, and I am still exited with the fantastic KIT!    I finished the example of AN91267, Getting Started with PSoC® 4 BLE, how... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I would like to measure the pulse width of the signal.  Time difference between rising edge and falling edge of the signal.    Can we implement this u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, I used analog pin and adc. But I need to change pin mode analog to output in code part. Is it possible ?    Thanks    Burak Show More
DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ 4
On this site is an app note AN92584.    It includes a ZIP with Excel to calculate power usage.  But I cannot enter the payload despite the instruction... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The questions about c11 (C version) and PSoC 4 is :    1º) I try to find information about the specific C language is valid for the PSoC, somebody ha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I want to send 512 bytes row data to PROC BLE by using the command "Write Long Characteristic Value" of CySmart,    when the AppCallback() func... Show More
GaMc_293196
PSoC™ 4
Been using Micropython on the Raspberry Pi.    More ARM chips are now running Micropython.    Recently Micropython has been ported to the BBC Microbit... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy