Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ToPh_1104671
PSoC™ 4
On the Soic8 there is only one OUT and one nOUT, as I want to provide pwm-half-sine on on pin first then switch it over to another pin to drive a h-br... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am following application note AN97060, and am getting lost when I get to the section on Linker Scripts, specifically for the section dealing with Fi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

how to realize those timing sequence from below figure?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I created an array, for debugging purposes, to fill with values from a function.    However, when I break the debugger, the array looks locked, and I ... Show More
ThBa_1159851
PSoC™ 4
Half a year after I built successfully a device with a Cy8CKIT-049-41xx I wanted to edit the code but the build failed saying:    Build error: address... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I downloaded the USB-UART example project from 100 Projects in 100 Days, got it built and programmed my CY8CKIT-049-42xx board (using the gu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I don't want to psoc automatically optimize my code, how should I do?    My code as following,    WORD GetMsCount() {   WORD tmpCount;       do   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Help!  I'm not getting keypresses after reconnect.    Running the BLE_HID_Keyboard example works well once connected.  Turning off Bluetooth on the ho... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    My environment is PSoc Createor 3.3, CY8C4245LQI-483    I'm use TCPWM_P4_v1_10 component..    Setting :    Input frequency : 4Mhz, Period :20... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I made three PCB board for my custom design which use CY8C4247 as main CPU. But I entered into a dead loop error on a board, and the other two boards ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy