Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Since CySmart is not open source, the only way to get data through BLE dongle is serial port communication; we got programmer to burn .hex file... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

hello ! can you tell me?how to send device adress of CY8CKIT-042-BLE as raw data?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    Greetings for the day.    I want to take out the PSoC 5LP part of the PSoC 4 Pioneer board & use miniProg3 to program the PSoC 4 devices... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    My MiniProg3 is having an issue of heating if it remains connected to PC for more than a minute. We are planning to order a new MiniProg3, b... Show More
JaPi_1367196
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I am just starter working with PRoC, so please excuse me for maybe trivial question but could you help me to understand why specificatio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello i just started psoc-4-ble-101 video lectures. i am making find me profile. but in main.c i am getting error like implict declaration of  CyBle_G... Show More
JoDe_1334571
PSoC™ 4
I am using the Adafruit light sensor TSL2591 and I am not able to read the device ID (should return 0x50) however the ID returns the ID address rather... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am working in a direction of programming my PSoC4 prototyping kit through its USB using the bootloadable component instead of Miniprog3. I... Show More
suno_285741
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I used CY8C4014SXI-421 for the touch key.    I have used I2C slave for the serial communication.         my customer want to using SPI for the s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've hooked the 5 interface pins between the Pioneer Kit and the Prototyping kit, and it works wonderfully. Right up until I include a UART component ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy