Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    I have coded for the simple buttons on the PSoC 4 Pioneer Board, using the onboard slider elements as Buttons. It has compiled & build O... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

CY8C4247AZI-M485  is compatible for any char lcd?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

I am now using CY8CMBR3116,MCU is stm32,how to decide CY8CMBR3116 addr?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
'String' (ASCII code in array) which i 'reading' have variable length but in custom profile i have to declare constant length of utf8s. 1. For exampl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

This post is about the Psoc 4. I will post some Psoc 4 imformation tomorrow.

AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I had taken the CySmart example code, and started making my own application for BLE. I am getting some exception errors when adding this fo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This is on Kickstarter the first PSOC BLE app, and they have a dev kit also, looks like they have a small platform that has about 12 sensors on the bo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Make: is proud to announce the launch of the PSoC® Pioneer Challenge, presented by Cypress Semiconductor and Arrow Electronics.     We're challenging ... Show More
AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,    I received my CY8CKIT-042-BLE Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) Pioneer Kit, And started the Race!         Thanks,    Ashok R Show More
PascalS
PSoC™ 4
Hi folks,    I'm new in the Cypress world and try to get in touch as fast as possible with the nice features of Cypress MCU's, especially with BLE com... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy