Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

I am now using CY8CMBR3116,MCU is stm32,how to decide CY8CMBR3116 addr?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
'String' (ASCII code in array) which i 'reading' have variable length but in custom profile i have to declare constant length of utf8s. 1. For exampl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

This post is about the Psoc 4. I will post some Psoc 4 imformation tomorrow.

AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I had taken the CySmart example code, and started making my own application for BLE. I am getting some exception errors when adding this fo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This is on Kickstarter the first PSOC BLE app, and they have a dev kit also, looks like they have a small platform that has about 12 sensors on the bo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Make: is proud to announce the launch of the PSoC® Pioneer Challenge, presented by Cypress Semiconductor and Arrow Electronics.     We're challenging ... Show More
AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,    I received my CY8CKIT-042-BLE Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) Pioneer Kit, And started the Race!         Thanks,    Ashok R Show More
PascalS
PSoC™ 4
Hi folks,    I'm new in the Cypress world and try to get in touch as fast as possible with the nice features of Cypress MCU's, especially with BLE com... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have some parameters(Adc Voltage, temperature value, time & date stamping). I'm able to see them on my laptop screen through tera term usi... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
Hi ! I can`t find any information how to collect  data inside chip and send it to host when it`s connected. Please any examples or code. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy