Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ErBU_1372276
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Does anyone have an example PPCLI script to program a psoc4 with a hex file?    Thanks    Eric Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
(this post is a copy of one I posted in the "PSoC Creator Software" section of this forum, code and packets at the end)    Hello,     I'm writing an B... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm having a problem receiving 8-bit byte data using a SCB 3.0 configured as a UART. I can transmit full 8-bit byte data without issue (0x00 - 0xFF). ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I would like to ask for some hints to prevent the PSoC 042 BLE from not been detected. In my case I am coding a java application on Wi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Windows 10 does not appear to recognize the BLE Dongle. Any ideas?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Page 94 of the TRM (section15.2.2 and figure 15-1 specifically) shows that the SCB MISO line is tri-stated when the SCB is not selected by the SPI mas... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am working on a project that requires BLE communication between PSoC and an android application. But I am facing problem with connecting it to the a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have written a small amount of code, that I put in a "generated_source" file.    Of course, each time I regenerate, it overwrites my "custom" code. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi to all,    I am using a CY8CKIT-042-BLE kit to do my broadcaster device. I have based my firmware on the Cypress example "Dynamic Broadcaster" (exa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi  have a 32 bit basic counter I am trying to read it by a status register in PSoc 4, but I have only 8 bit register.    Can you help me with this? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy