Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I currently have the CY8CKIT-049 4xxx (http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/psoc-4-cy8ckit-049-4xxx-prototyping-kits) and I'm u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
By PSoC® 4 BLE Architecture Technical Reference Manual (TRM), a RX interrupt is generated when "RX FIFO has less entries than the value specified by T... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to use CyBle_GattsNotification() to keep sending data,    however, it turns out that this function can only be used continuously fo... Show More
ViTi_1549261
PSoC™ 4
Hello!    I am running a Cypress "PSoC_4_BLE_CapSense_Proximity" demonstarion firmware on my CY8CKIT-042-BLE bluetooth low energy pioneer kit.    Acco... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All, I am very new in PSoC and of course for this BLE module. I am going to experiment the module for its communication link quality in a certain ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In my application, I have a larger packet needed to be sended.  I want to know how to detected that the processed have been finished? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I just recently bought a PSoC 4 BLE module. I am new to the PSoC environment and my previous experience with microcontrollers and developmen... Show More
WeGa_288606
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I have routed in layout/PCB an I2S microphone to PORT4 on a PSoC4 (4200 series). The fitter throws the error:         'SCK(0)' cannot be pl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Something weird happened when I try to run PSoC 4 BLE. A reset pin needs to be as low as ground ordinarily, and goes up and down to send fallin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I create a custom server profile, after creating connection with client I send notify from client , I got event CYBLE_EVT_GATTS_WRITE_REQ , in t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy