Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I see that the CY8CKIT-143 256K BLE module is available in distribution, but the CY8CKIT-143A is not (although it appears on the Cypress website). Is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This is my 1st project using PSoC BLE, I need help setting up the SPI code.. can't find any SPI example code for the PSoC BLE. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I have CY8CKIT-042-BLE and so far I successfully tested BLE l2cap example (Node-Router). Transfer speed is around 250kb/s between PSoC4 BLE... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    There is any tool or software which flash hex file directly to cypress chip.    any other file also required for psoc4 ble apart from hex for ru... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
OPAMP0 V+ is mapped to p2.6 by default.     Is there any way i can reconfigure and map it to p2.5 or any other pin?         Bhargavi Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I built a simple timer example with terminal count ISR enabled.    I tried setting the Peroid through Timer_writePeriod() API call. but it alwa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I want to create a library in which i want to access BLE component and BLE API.    Please take me through some process.    Thanks in Advance    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have to use some persistent memory for a project I am working on and haven't had to do this before on PSoC. Everything I saw points to using the Emu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Guys     I run the "BLE_FindMe" Code example on the CY8C4247LQI-BL483 Module.At first,everything is ok.After I put the IMO clock switch to ECO cloc... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
I just ordered 5 PSOC-4 development kit (USB stick) and distributed it between 5 different software developers.    None of them is being detected by P... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy