Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I am developing an application with a PRoC BLE as a Peripheral, where I would like to support pairing with a Central device using a fixed 6... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I have tried to implement this in a P4200 Kit, but with no success.    http://www.cypress.com/file/136326/download    Question, is it possi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I tested my BLE project in the CY8CKIT-042-BLE, I configured an UART and checked "Enable wakeup from Deep Sleep Mode"; Also I put the ... Show More
CeGu_1509311
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,         Have you tried to use simulated EEPROM with PSoC4? I can not find the EEPROM Component in PSoC Creator 3.2 or is there another wa... Show More
trhec_1326566
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to secure my device for deployment using the steps shown here:     http://www.cypress.com/knowledge-base-article/flash-read-protection-bootloader-and-bootloadable-code-psoc-4... Show More
CeGu_1509311
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    I want to connect a potentiometer to the SARMUX module, but using the port P2[5] the PSoC creator shows a warning about using this ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I developed a module using cypress BLE IC - CYBL10162, need to do the CE Certification  test in China.    now ,I meet one problem.    The engineer tol... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to print the degree symbol (ascii 248) to the Char LCD.  I am trying to use LCD_Char_PutChar or PrintString, but neither give me th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Guys    I have two questions:     1、I want to modify scan time instead of scan timeout,but i can't find any api function or anywhere to implement i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I implement my ble peripheral based on ble hid keyboard project, it is set as ble gatt server, but my customer want to add a service like apple ancs. ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy