Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to print the degree symbol (ascii 248) to the Char LCD.  I am trying to use LCD_Char_PutChar or PrintString, but neither give me th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Guys    I have two questions:     1、I want to modify scan time instead of scan timeout,but i can't find any api function or anywhere to implement i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I implement my ble peripheral based on ble hid keyboard project, it is set as ble gatt server, but my customer want to add a service like apple ancs. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I'm trying to read the register contents from Artaflex CYRF6936-40LFXC radio modules on reset.    Till recently I used to get zeros from all r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I create a simple MY library project in which create one header file i.e simple.h and one source file simple.c and write one routine in simpl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am looking for help with redefining a PSoC 4 interrupt handler that is generated automatically by PSoC Creator. Specifically, I would like to... Show More
ArOg_285336
PSoC™ 4
 I use a timer (hardware timer) to run as encoder. In the documentation is written that  a register that I can read off the direction of rotation of ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi -    I am seriously stuck on an issue and would be extremely appreciative of assistance. I realize this is more of an MPU question but this forum s... Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
Hi.  I want a passive BLE Observer to accept advertising packets from one and only one designated BLE Peripheral.  Is this possible?  I've studied the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I was looking at the PSoC 4 ble and PSoC 5LP Catalogs inside PSoC creator 3.3, and even for the same protocol ( the UART), there are some di... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy