Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Rusty
PSoC 4 MCU
ADC

Is possible to implement a 20 bit sigma delta on the PSoC 4100?

jakobbraun
PSoC 4 MCU
Is it possible to use CY5677 CySmart as USB Bluetooth dongle for PC. Command `btattach -B /dev/ttyACM0 -S 115200` don't work with it. Show More
JaMa_1051561
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi All, I am developing software for the Trackpad. For this i have referred following two examples. CE195394_HID_Mouse  - In this example 3 Bytes mous... Show More
HiroshiT_76
PSoC 4 MCU
割り込みポート(INT)は、最大何本、どこのポートに割り付ける事ができるのか? 割り込みポートのシンボル名は何か? How many interrupt ports can be assigned to which port?  What is the symbol name of the inte... Show More
KaKo_4074056
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, After reset, GPIO of PSoC4 is initialized to High-Z Analog mode and the digital input buffer is turned off. At this time, I don't think that there... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC 4 MCU
Dear Sirs and Madams,   We are considering a PSoC4S UART (SCB) component.  Therefore, we are verifying the problem due to the timing of UART communica... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC 4 MCU
Dear Sirs and Madams,   Regarding the WDT reset, there is a difference between the set time on the GUI and the actual measurement time. Since we have ... Show More
mjt_4825471
PSoC 4 MCU
I changed some flash data in hex,and I fail to download because of the wrong checksum in the end  of hex. How can I calculate the  checksum of the who... Show More
nvtoan
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, I have bought S6SAE101A00SA1002 Solar-Powered IoT Device Kit and want to change the transmitting data time to save energy. The default is 6 sec i... Show More
Doorknob
PSoC 4 MCU
I previously asked about using a audio codec with PSoC4 and I was informed it does not support IS2.  I am very new to this codec a application. In my ... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors