Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
cwallach-weber
PSoC 4 MCU
I'd like to access an EEPROM with the 1-Wire protocol. Using a Psoc4 chip and Psoc Creator 4.3.  Are there any drop-in components?   Show More
DRairigh
PSoC 4 MCU
I am releasing a new board to production. My prototype work was done with a CY8C4245PVI-482, but my first production build is going to use CY8C4245PVA... Show More
iammyur
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi. @MotooTanaka @BragadeeshV  How can i use one capsense button with two event . Example if i am pressing capsense for 5 sec it will work for event n... Show More
iammyur
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi @MotooTanaka , I can toggle LED using NEC IR remote , But i want change toggled button without change in code. can you please help me how can i do ... Show More
Peter
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, I'm developing with a PSoC 4 (CY8C4247AZI-L485) and using among other thinks the USBFS component for USBUART. Sooner or later the Bootloader (via ... Show More
GeFLo
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, The capsense slider of the CY8CKIT-149 is implemented with a Tx  pin , which is required in the  mutual capacitive sensing (CSX) mode. On the P... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I have a question about sensor trace of PSoC4000S CapSense. We can find the width of the sensor trace(7mil) and the air gap between the sensor ... Show More
Dave_Long
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi:     The customer need the .bin file for the bootLoader,how to output .bin file by Psoc creater IDE?      Show More
nilesh
PSoC 4 MCU
We finally got the successfully download our code into QQFN package after we added "recovery" button. We have our own evaluation board - without the e... Show More
rahulpatel
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi,  I am using PSoC 4200 BLE device. It will randomly reset.How can I debug the cause of this Reset? Following are the prints when PSoc resets BT LDR... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors