Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
sanjay_ailani
PSoC 4 MCU
I want to send String data using uart and receive string data using uart on cy8c4245axi-483. I want sample code for doing this.   Please Help, Show More
UrPl_1236626
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, In a PsoC4 project attached below we demonstrate a PWM compare register write bug. It appears like if reg is written by the CPU at the same time a... Show More
sefu_4590011
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I need help as I ran out of options. I added a keypad.c and a keypad.h file to my project as I usual do.Added include guards etc.Function proto... Show More
rahulpatel
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi,   I am using Capsens module V4.0. I am using Widget Buttons for my application In this, I found that sometimes it detects the false senses means i... Show More
saurabh
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello everyone, I have been trying to program CY8c 4245AXI-483 mcu. The MCU was successfully programmed using the sample code only during the first ti... Show More
dhsa_4485611
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi community members, We have used the following loop to get the continue switch press time. while (CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BTN_WDGT_ID)) {wh... Show More
MaMc_4722476
PSoC 4 MCU
We have a PSOC4 BLE CYBLE-012011-00 module that has worked great up until the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ Android 10 devices were released. On these s... Show More
deda_294911
PSoC 4 MCU
high everybody.i wish to protect cy8c4245axi-483 with chip protection in protected mode with flash security in full protection mode except emmulated e... Show More
saurabh
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I have been trying to integrate uart and capsense touch functionalities in CY8C 4245 AXI 483 MCU. Everything worked fine until working on indiv... Show More
MikeAustin
PSoC 4 MCU
I have an application where, if I am in Bootloader mode and nothing has happened for about 60sec, I want to go into Hibernate mode (my device is batte... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors