Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    We the EZ-BLE PRoC Module with PRoC BLE.  Been PSoC Creator to develop but looking to enable others to flash our boards.    I assumed that PSoC... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear Cypress,    In the documentation for the EZ-BLE PSoC Module (Document Number: 002-00023 Rev. *D Revised January 22, 2016) it says in table 4 on p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear Cypress,    In the documentation for the EZ-BLE PSoC Module (Document Number: 002-00023 Rev. *D Revised January 22, 2016) it says in table 4 on p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,      i just checked the websie of cypress, i found cy5677 dongle (my requirement is dongle must be 4.2 or 4.1), which perfectly sets our devel... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    i am a student and i am working on BLE, i am intend to buy cypress BLE dongle 931,    1. Is cypress ble dongle 931, does it support other b... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on using PSOC or PROC BLE in an application where I would have one device continually broadcasting data,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We produce products with CYBL10161,but all products have the same Bluetooth mac address。we must set the mac address by uart to send commond after prog... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

I would like to know if is possible to use only the BLE link layer disabling the host in the POcC 4 BLE

CeGu_1509311
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,         I had a similar situation to the topic posted here: http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-4-architecture/reset-i2c    I'm trying to c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is CYBL10563 chip FCC certified?    Where can I find the FCC ID for details if Yes?         Thanks. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy