Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
rahulpatel
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, I have one use case in which I need to Sense only one key (i.e key 5) in every 1 second..need to check that whether this key is pressed or not..so... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, We are communicating using the UART(SCB) of PSoC4S. The UART settings are as follows : -- Mode:Standard -- RX+TX -- 19200bps(Actual 19231bps) -- 8... Show More
ahoz_4682531
PSoC 4 MCU

Hi folks,

Can anyone tell me which "PSOC 4000 series" IC is suitable for two proximity sensor at the same time?

RoRo_3281831
PSoC 4 MCU
So I have exactly the same problem as this question, but that one did not give a workable solution. https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-5-3-1-MCU/Disabling-UART-output-pin/td-p/198860... Show More
kartheek_adivi
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, I'm using PSoC 4100S for CapSense. I want to put the device in deep sleep mode and wakeup periodically (may be once every 50-100 ms) to scan for a... Show More
sefu_4590011
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello everybody, I encountered some strange behaviour using UART. I'm developing on a CY8C4126AXI-S445. I needed some debug outputs, so I decided to u... Show More
massimo-manca
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I am testing a new design based on MagSense using a CY8CKIT-148 evaluation board. At the beginning everything was working but to use the tuner ... Show More
PhSi_4075401
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello Everyone,  Cypress has listed this APCN with no real descriptor as to the action/cause for change. I am using a 4100S chip that is on this list ... Show More
rbelli1
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello In the datasheet for the PSOC4 timer component (TCPWM_P4_v2_10) There is a statement concerning the reload input: "For all devices, except PSoC ... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, Regarding the GND electrode and the shield electrode, the mesh width and the distance between the meshes are described in the reference manual in ... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors