Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         It's possible measure the current consumption using oscilloscope in Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-042-BLE). If so, how?    Thank you. Show More
CeGu_1509311
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,         I want to create a BLE Tag with a PSoC 4, and while I was checking the Find Me profile the actual current is 5 mA, but I want to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to push software changes from one CYBLE-02001-00 module to the other via RF interface? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi! It's me again! After I got everything running today, I bricked it again somehow. As you can see in the attached Project, I have NOTHING but one IS... Show More
SeBe_1302366
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I cannot enable internal pull-ups on I2C pins in the above mentioned device. The same code works just fine in CYBLE-022001-00, which is also PSoC ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
As showed in attached picture Psoc4 in example project (Environment Sensor) enters endless sleep loop. No debugging info available, because it happens... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I noted that CYBLE chip can act as central and peripheral mode in the same chip.  In the example (Day012_Central_Peripheral), , it is c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Due to an project i am using the psoc 4 ble module to enable a device the ble functionality. To program the module i am using the miniprog 3. Everytim... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    Sorry for the thousands of posts but the CYBLE keeps fooling me ...    I followed the example here: http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce95385-tcpwm-timercounter-operation-psoc-4?source=search&keywords=tcpwm... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
mesh network
solved msg Solved
please help me to establish mesh network on ble 4.2.    My application is:  I have 5 cypress module and each module have some data ex. (temp,pressure ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy