Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    Can anyone help me with the code to read sensor data from TSL2591 light sensor using I2C communication.     Any suggestion in this directio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
EZ BLE range
solved msg Solved
What is the expected line of sight range for the EZ BLE module 222005-00 at full Tx power.    I'm having trouble finding an answer. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi im new to this community and just got a cy8ckit-42 and have lots to learn.     My main reason/project is to make a controller for my Fishtank Led b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am using CY5672 BLE remote,when i am using usb dongle in the kit and trying to read hid mic data it is able to read.    when i connected to m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    Could anyone please tell me whether the CY8CKIT-024 (CapSense Proximity Shield) is compatible with the CY8CKIT-042-BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Looking for current firmware for the CY5670 BLE dongle...    I have an engineering sample from pre-release and it is not recognized by CySmart any lon... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm working on the example project ( PSoC 4 BLE Capsense Proximity ). I am trying to output the proximity value calculated in the project to th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    i am a student and i am working on BLE, i am intend to buy cypress BLE dongle 931,    1. Is cypress ble dongle 931, does it support other b... Show More
CeGu_1509311
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,         I'm trying to send 26 bytes in one frame via BLE, I first tried using 20 bytes and it works good, but if i try to send 21 bytes, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm new to this wonder PSoc world and have multiple CY8CKIT-043 that I'm working with. At some point, I'll snap of the progKit. I'm hoping I can keep ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy