Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've been working on using the PSoC 4 as a data acquisition ucontroller, communicating with a master uC as a slave SPI device. I've managed to get the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello. I am using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE pioneer kit. I am trying to use the UART component to send characters to a putty terminal on my desktop computer... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Does PSoC4 BLE support FreeRTOS with BLE stack?    I have ported FreeRTOS on PoSoC4 BLE, advertising and connection is ok,but service discorvery didn'... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use the SPI Master v2.5.    I have to read data from external RAM via SPI. I measured the time to write to internal SPI Master register like SPIM_1_... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello I'm new in this forum    I'm trying to use the get_sensorcp(); API but  I don't know how can I look for the result. I looked in the datasheet bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Support Team,    Could you please help me in resolving the issue where my BLE custom services and characteristics are not shown as per their name. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Just received 4 PSOC 4 BLE modules (CY8CKIT-143A) and much to my surprise they don't appear as selectable devices (CY8C4248LQI-BL583) in PSOC Creator ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Network BLE
solved msg Solved
Hello,    I,m really new with BLE and i would like to know if it's possible to create a network with for example 4 BLE? That mean 1 master and 3 slave... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I would like to ask if i can somehow relate events from CySmart PC tool to BLE API events available in PSOCCreator.    For example some of e... Show More
DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I thought I'd share this and perhaps get an explanation. Was struggling to get CySysPmHibernate to wake and reset on a GPIO interrupt... turned... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy