Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I see that exist this event :    CYBLE_EVT_GATTS_WRITE_REQ:              /* This event is generated when the connected Central device sends a         ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Thanks to Bob,    I almost did implement RTC with WDT. and Now I want to know some caution about this process         1. I implemented 2 years-period ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can I view the signal data of any pin through i2c bridge control panel . Eg i am controlling an LED connected to a pin through pwm and want to see the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI all,     I am tryimg to develop an user windows application, so that  own custom applications can be used, for the product specified,    can i get ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi fellas    Is there anyone knows can psoc4ble central device connect to multiple peripheral devices simultaneously?    if it's possible, how many pe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to send ADC converted data through Bluetooth without using connection. Are there any APIs related to this inclusion of our data into BLE advert... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The error says no location was selected for binaries of the tool chain "ARM GCC GENERIC". I have entered location of the folder where PSoC creator fil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have modified the Central example so that it will support multiple peer device addresses as a match.  I need to send commands to multiple peers. How... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Are there any example projects that pass data to CySmart that use the Bluetooth 4 capability built into my computer rather than using the dongle BLE <... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am working through Alan Hawes' videos using the PSoC 4 BLE and am extending his code from the following video:    http://www.cypress.com/video-library/PSoC/psoc-4-ble-101-5-using-capsense-bluetooth-low-energy/108391?tid=84506&sort_by=created&form_build_time=0.95414400... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy