Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
After going through a few application notes and datasheets of the SPI module, I wrote a very basic program to send one bite data through the SPI.    B... Show More
DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Most examples of getting deepsleep operating with BLE follow this pattern:            CyBle_ProcessEvents();                      // service BL... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys, I'm reading about rfid module and try to connect it my psoc4 pioneer kit cy8ckit042.    I'm pretty new in this area. In web is plenty of tut... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
I have several Psoc-4 prototyping kits, but their chips have been damaged.    I want to replace those chips whit new ones.    I have a programmer. But... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    Each time I connect my pioneer kit to an external psoc-4 chip, it lands up in the mass storage mode.    I had burnt a bootloader program in the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    Please refer some way to measure power for CY8kit042 psoc 4 ble.    If i calculate current on multi meter then what i set voltage in multimet... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,       We are using PSoC4 in a combo BLE and capsense application. To try and reduce noise we are attempting to to perform capsense activity betwee... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm Using a CYBLE-022001 module and trying to keep the current consumption down to a minimum.    I noticed higher than normal current levels when conn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I need to test the CY5670 USB Dongle as a GATT Server with a bluetooth name, connect it and send e receive command from a UART serial port ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    There are two UART interfaces in my project, one with the laptop and one with the GSM/GPS module. One with the laptop is correctly working o... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy