Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
When I have pluged in my CY5677 at Windows reboot, it falls into a DeepSleep mode and is irresponsive. No reply on the com port. "Unsupported device" ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am attempting to allocate the last row of on-board flash (start address: 0x0001FF80) to store non-volatile data (data that survives re-boot). Unfort... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I am working with project 20 (BLE UART Bridge) of the 100 project in 100 days site, http://www.cypress.com/file/66366/download and havi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    i am working with the Cypress BLE Pioneer Kit. I replaced the original Eval-board with the the CYBLE-022001-EVAL.    The bluetooth HID keybo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a custom profile where I want to request a slower connection interval.    I am using HRS example to see how this is done.    In that example, t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use the BLE Pioneer kit since several months with good success. I have Windows 7,  64 bit    Since two days my device is not listed any more when tr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,        I have several doubts about the functioning of the BLE.    What is the operating sequence of events generated?    when I give a CyBle_Start... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have designed a 2 layer PCB for touch sense as per  the directions given in the datasheet. Can someone verify the design and suggest any changes .I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm playing around with a psoc4m pioneer kit, and I'm trying to initiate a dma transfer from a buffer to a gpio port data register (CYREG_GPIO_... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm developing the software for a Pioneer kit BLE device and also an Android app to take sensor data.     I am trying to transmit a 32 bit value (so 4... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy