Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PSoc Creator licence error.    what to do with this screen? PSoc is said to be free.......but it is paid Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I am working on a project and my team is trying to read a joystick input into a serial port.  Right now I am trying to convert the joystick... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 From What is the iBeacon Bluetooth Profile I understood the format of iBeacon. In Project #008: GAP Broadcaster it is mentioned that iBeacon is based... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The design contains 2 I2C and one SPI, the design gives an error stating:    maximum number of SCB exceeding    Too many clock allocated for SCB compo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi ,     I am currently trying to develop an app for a Custom BLE Profile. I am not using CySmart App as I have to see the values of my product in hex... Show More
ViTi_1549261
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have made a custom application to CY5670 USB Dongle. Application is a BLE client that also has serial communication link to PC through it'... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am extremely new to BLE so please bear with me ! I am using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE PSoC 4/PRoC Pioneer Kit and I tried a few code examples gi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am working with the Cypress CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer Kit. I need to send to printer that have RS232 port, from BLE rx-tx P1-4 P1-5 ports, f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        My application is optical heart rate monitor. Can I use PRoC4 BLE module instead of PSoC4 BLE module from CY8CKIT 042 BLE kit for this applica... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 4
One of my machines runs under Win Vista and I am not able to install all four needed drivers, only two of them get installed    When I connect the Kit... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy