Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I purchased a CY5677 4.2 usb dongle at Digi-Key since none were in stock at cypress at the time. It came in, I plugged it in after installing all rele... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am considering making a design with a PSOC 4 microcontroller.    If I want to use the miniprog3 to program it, what connector can I use on... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,       I have a BlueTooth Low Energy Pioneer Kit and am attempting to use the Serial device on the PSoC BLE module. I have a PC attached via an ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I would like to know if its possible to measure microvolt's with PSOC 4. Are there any already programmed examples for the same ? I appreciate... Show More
trhec_1326566
PSoC™ 4
Is there a limit to the number of devices that can be bonded? Will each new bonded device over write the old bonding data?    I am using the CYBLE-022... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
I am wanting to send UART data out P4.0 on CY8C4245PVI-482. Firmware is written in Creator 3.3 CP2.    When I attempt to use the UDB UART block, I can... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to figure out what this does.    located in the hids.c file;    line     220            keyboard_data[2u] = 0u;                       /* S... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm in "learn mode" and currently seeing where I get when testing out PSoC101 training video examples using a BLE PROC module. I'm expecting some inco... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm noticing some strangeness in that the tuning seems fine when I am connected to my device via the pioneer kitprog, but when I disconnect it and run... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am trying to run a timer isr routine but never get executed. Timer is is set up with a 100KHz clock, Terminal Count of 1000, and interrupt ou... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy