Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
1) need to know lowest current possible in STOP mode for 3V supply, 3/6 Mhz clock for CYBL10X6X     2)for the same family  need to know the fastest ti... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm using PRoC BLE module on CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer Kit.    I have all day searched for decent UART Interrupt example but without success. ... Show More
cayuc_1568091
PSoC™ 4
Hello,          I am using a custom event handler to send 2 bytes of data. How is this typically done?          Here are the things I've done: the cus... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
A requirement need to connect to 2 Peripheral/server at the same time, without disconnecting one and another.    Does cypress protocol support this?  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to program the CY8C4013LQI-411 using the 10-Pin connector from the MiniProg3. Which pins should I use? The main confusion is that the CY8C4013L... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey folks,    I am trying to extract data out of a DHT11 Temperature sensor. Can you tell me whether there exists an example project or a library?    ... Show More
cayuc_1568091
PSoC™ 4
I'm sending temperature data using DieTemp over a Custom Event bluetooth connection. I have generated the same process for sending CapSense proximity ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I would like to know the User SFlash base address and row size for a CY8C4248LQI-BL483 device.    I am currently using the CY8C4247LQI-BL483... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    The PSoC is acting as an I2C slave.  When new data is received via Bluetooth the PSoC raises a pin, alterting the master that data is available... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The CyBle_EnterLPM() return CYBLE_LP_MODE_T: The actual power mode that BLE stack is now set to.    and CyBle_GetBleSsState() return CYBLE_BLESS_STATE... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy