Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys,    I'm working on a product with a proximity sensing loop, and a driven shield on the backside to direct sensitivity in a single half of the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Two quarries :-    1. I have found on http://www.cypress.com/procble/  that "Support for Over-the-Air (OTA) Firmware Upgrades", I didn't find any doc ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear's             I follow these steps for programming your PSoC 4 Prototyping Kit using Bootloader Host.         Open the Bootloader Host Windows ap... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to trigger ADC sampling @1000Hz with a Clock. However, I get a (for me) strange error:         Pin guidance unavailable: Invalid connection for... Show More
KevinR_91
PSoC™ 4
New with Creator 3.3 you can not create dual image bootloaders easily on PSoC4 devices.  I put together a couple examples using I2C and EZI2C to help ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm interested in developing a Bluetooth Low Energy enable BLDC motor controller that uses Sensorless Field Oriented Control to handle the motor speed... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey Guy's    do i need an external programmer to program this kit?:http://be.farnell.com/cypress-semiconductor/cy8ckit-049-42xx/prototype-board-cy8c4245axi-483/dp/2420489... Show More
DeAl_292241
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    How to know if the BLE device is scanning in FAST mode or SLOW mode? In fact, for my particular case, I would like to know when exactly the dev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Seeing an intermittent communication issue on some CY8C4245 chips, wherein the clock line gets pulled low and remains low.    1) The problem seems to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,     I have question about transmission from central/peripheral. I am aware that Bluetooth uses frequency hopping to transmit its data. What I ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy