Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello!!!    I have a problem to store a data in memory PSoC . My code is as follows:    uint8 datos [1 ]    .......    datos [ 0] = WriteRequestedPar... Show More
ErBU_1372276
PSoC™ 4
Die Temp
solved msg Solved
Hi,    I use DieTemp for information of temperature. The result of the api CountsTo_Celsius is not the same when i modify the sample rate. With the sa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am establishing communication between PROC BLE as a central device and PSOC BLE as a peripheral device. All events upto CYBLE_EVT_GATTC_DI... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Not sure if this is the right place to ask.  I am interested in the CapSense Gesture offered by CYBL10563, but I don't seem to find the information in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Guys,    I was going through the datasheet of PSoC 4 BLE - CY8C4248. For my application , I need 12 analog inputs ( 0 - 5V range) which i need to m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We have a system based on a FX3, and we need to add bluetooth functionality.    What would be the most compact solution for us? Ideally, we would like... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I can read data by bridge control panel through following command    w 40 e3 r 40 x x x     but when I convert this command to program,    (see my upl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    We are developing a new BLE product using a custom profile. The device will have a custom application so there is no need to use standard profi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working with Scanning and Advertising to addresses in the white list.  A lot of functionality will be handled through data provided in the adverti... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We have to implement Firmware update Over The Air (FOTA), because we have to provide firmware updates to our customers that are using "smart phones" (... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy