Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to use the WDT interrupt in wdt counter 0 and WDT reset in wdt counter 1 but after initialize, it will go to infinite loop can't reset.    If I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to get a 3x9 touch pad going with a .6mm plastic holding case.  The the touch pad works perfect without any case and the default values. W... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,     I have a temperature sensor prototype that samples every second and store the data into a memory which has capacity 1 MB. Stored data will... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I start scanning with 's' cap entry in example #12 "Central and Peripheral" project. The red led in the kit is on indicating Pioner kit is scan... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I am using the BlueTooth Pioneer kit with the PSoC 4 board and using the AN92854 application note.  I am running the BLE_CapSense project ... Show More
manusharian
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,    I am new to PSOC 4 BLE and to Bluetooth in general and because we will use in the future the products from cypress I want to learn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have purchased CY8CKIT-040 which comes with color pallete. I am to run LED blink application.    My primary goal is to evaluate Tunner and un... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all    I want to know hardware considerations for capsense proximity sensing using only one wire. In datasheet it is given for button , slider etc.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear fellows,    I prepared a beacon style project with a CY8C4247LQI-BL483 with Deep Sleep feature, basically implemented as in AN92584, things were ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can we use I2C component in PSoC 4 BLE to scan the I2C-bus for devices? This can be done in Arduino using beginTransmission follows by endTransmission... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy