Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
李经理
PSoC 4 MCU
深圳开劳务费发票电薇:156乄7569乄6451李经理planning to use CYPD3171-24LQXQ in my design and this is for QC operation. In the datasheet it is given that it supports QC... Show More
Jaleh
PSoC 4 MCU
Hi, I am trying to use the IDAC component in the PSoC 4 BLE. When I let the PSoC Creator auto-assign the pins during build, it assign the pin P2.7 [44... Show More
PREM_KB
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello all, I'm working on controlling LED with NEC remote control and Capsense(Using custom PCB with PSoC4 MCU cy8c4245axi-483). My Project which I ha... Show More
rbelli1
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello In the datasheet for the PSOC4 timer component (TCPWM_P4_v2_10) There is a statement concerning the reload input: "For all devices, except PSoC ... Show More
Cosmin_Dobrescu
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello everyone, I am developing at a very low level communication between the PSOC-4 and a SD card via SPI protocol. In this whole process I'm at the ... Show More
sshrivastava
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello Team, Kindly let us know if CY8CKIT-042-BLE kit supports simultaneous multi keypress functionality.  If yes you can share an example code with u... Show More
BhSr_4843381
PSoC 4 MCU
I could not able to connect to CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A without cysmart app. Is there any way to connect to CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A without cysmart app? I am desig... Show More
sefu_4590011
PSoC 4 MCU
Hello, I'm working on a custom bootloader on a CY8CKIT-042.My work is based on AN68272 and this article: https://community.cypress.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/PSoC-4-Custom-Bootloader-KBA229075/ta-p/257179... Show More
Alessio
PSoC 4 MCU
We are using the Capsense CSD together with the Analog Mux. For the capsense we are using 6 touch keys, and 5 ADC inputs for the multiplexer. We have ... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC 4 MCU

Can a Cy8C4013SXI-410 be programmed with a KitProg?

This is a S08 packaged part with NO XRST pin.

Board Information

PSoC 4 MCU

PSoC® 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors