Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
What's the number of SPI interfaces I can configure on the BLE version?  I don't see an explicit number in any of the obvious places in the datasheet,... Show More
trhec_1326566
PSoC™ 4
I am wondering: it is possible to enable/disable bonding on the fly in the application code? Or would enabling/disabling the Encryption requirement on... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear all PSoC fans!    I am currently working in a project where a PSoC 4, powered by a battery pack, collects sensor information and sends it via Zig... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have several programming boards of the CY8CKIT-049-41xx (the programmer and the target board can be broken off). I have used up the CY8CKIT-0... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I found the low power handling on PSoC4BLE difficult so I tried to create a more user friendly function: void sleep_ble(BLESleepT request). It it base... Show More
IoVo_297831
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I would like to if there is any way to connect the LFCLK to the TCPWM block in PSoC4 BLE. Is there also any way to connect the clock input ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to write a bootloadable hello world program , but the UART_Bootloader.hex/ SCB_Bootloader.cywrk is missing in both Psoc Creator 3.3 versio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I have the Solar Powered IoT Device Kit (S6SAE101A00SA1002) and I'm trying ot open the "LED_ONOFF" project, but the software keeps throwing... Show More
jepaz
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,    I am having trouble with a Counter, my program has an EEPROM memory from which it reads the values and updates the counter,    I cant ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to using an external crystal for better performance (40MHz TCXO).    So I connect this with P5(1).     Configure all the clock using external c... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy